The emphasis in re-engineering is in the radical redesign of the current process. Often this redesign may encompass the use of technology. The key objective is to achieve dramatic improvements in critical, contemporary measures of performance such as cost, quality, service and speed. However, process transformation encompasses a broader context than re-engineering. It has a cross-functional approach and implies a radical change which produces a more responsive organization that is more capable of performing in unstable and changing environments.
Our Consultants utilize their deep understanding of healthcare operations in general and revenue cycle business processes in particular to identify and evaluate issues that prevent your organization from performing at peak performance. We then review these findings to transform processes by making fundamental changes in technology or business services .We also actively facilitate change management to ensure smooth transition to the new processes. We also provide our customers with a Cost Benefit Analysis of different outsourcing options including building Global Teams, which, when utilized, let you focus on your core business of providing patient care.
Some of the benefits of our business transformation services include:
- Sustainable 4 to 10 percent increase in annual net patient revenue.
- Up to a 25 percent reduction in administrative denials and bad debt write-offs.
- Decrease in A/R levels by 15 to 30 percent or more.
- Substantial increase in cash flow.
- Improves payer contract negotiations by leveraging quality information.
- Improvements in employee productivity and morale.
- Improvements in patient and physician satisfaction scores.